Saturday, February 17, 2007

Zaxby's


Zaxby's is a great place to go if you like chicken. They are located at 502 Fair Rd., in Statesboro. They can be contacted at 681-2000. They are open everyday of the week for your convenience.

Zaxby's offers the best in fried chicken tenders, chicken salad, and onion rings. Zaxby's is a little more expensive than the regular fast food joint, but it is well worth the extra cash. You can get most meals as combos, which comes with fries and a drink. They have zalads, which are the famous Zaxby's salads. You can get the chicken on the salad either grilled or fried.

The most popular item on their menu is the chicken finger plate, which is fried chicken fingers, crinkle fries, cole slaw, and zax sauce (or either honey mustard). You can also get the zax snack which chicken tenders, fries, toast, and a drink (but in a smaller portion).
They also have onion rings, wings, and chicken salad. They prepare your food for you while you wait to insure freshness to every customer. Zaxby's is famous for its hospitality and good service.

They also have party platters, which are great for all occassions.

My favorite thing at Zaxby's is the club sandwich which is 3 fried chicken tenders on texas toast with tomatos and cheese. I usually get the combo, which comes with fries and a drink. This usually costs me about $7.00.

I would definitely recommend Zaxby's to anyone who loves chicken. You should definitely check it out. It would be well worth it. Until next time, Happy Dining!

Stateboro Herald's Food Rating
Food Rating: 3.6 out of 5
Service Rating: 2.4 out of 5
Atmosphere Rating: 2.8 out of 5

2 comments:

Soaring Eagle said...

Cameron,
You make my mouth water. And I mean that in a good way. Every time that I seem to be hungry, I end up going to your blog to see what you've been eating. And no, I'm not stalking you. You've just got to remember that I haven't eaten a real meal since last Friday when I had my surgery. Your blogs are looking fabulous though, if you couldn't already tell by my mouth-watering comment! Love the layout! Have fun eating! Just remember to hit the gym at times, too!

Kelly Jones said...

Your blogs always make me want to go eat at the restaurant that you write about. I love that you give your opinion of what you like to eat and why it's so good. It's great that you post the ratings from the Statesboro Herald. Keep up the good work!