Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dairy Queen


Craving an ice cream, Dairy Queen is the place to go. Dairy Queen in Statesboro is located at 1 Northside Dr., East. It is a great fast food restaurant that is famous for its burgers, blizzards, and ice cream.

They have any kind of ice cream that you can imagine. You can get the ice cream in a cup or a cone; topped with your favorite topping.

My favorite item is the blizzards. They usually have a different kind every month. You can get an oreo blizzard, a M&M blizzard, plus many more.

They now have the Dairy Queen Cakes, which can be for any occasion: birthdays, graduation, etc.
Most everything on their menu is below $5.00, which is hard to beat. The
combos come with fries and a drink.

They offer burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, chili, milkshakes, and much more.

I usually get a double cheeseburger with fries and a vanilla milkshake. If I am having a sweet tooth, I usually get an oreo blizzard or a dipped cone.

If you are looking for something fast and also want dessert to go along with the meal, Dairy Queen is the place to go. This blog has got me craving an ice cream, I think I will go to Dairy Queen and get one. Until next time, Happy Dining!

Statesboro Herald's Rating
Food Rating: 3.8 out of 5
Service Rating: 4.2 out of 5
Atmostphere Rating: 4.2 out of 5

No comments: