Friday, April 6, 2007

Huddle House

Ever had a craving for breakfast or even lunch in the middle of the night? I know I have and Huddle House is just the place to go. Huddle House is located at 216 Lanier Drive in Statesboro. Relatively cheap, they pretty much offer anything you can throw out. Hamburgers, steaks, shrimp, breakfast foods, you name it. They are always open 24 hours a day and they are open on holidays. What a place!

For breakfast you can get pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, omlets, hashbrowns, etc. They have the Big House Breakfast, which is 3 country fresh eggs, golden hashbrowns, bacon or sausage, and one biscuit with gravy or grits and toast, all for under$5. How can you beat that?

For lunch, they have sandwiches, burgers, wraps, salads, plus much more. The Big House Platters are a deal.

For dinner, they have steaks, shrimp, hamburger steak with gravy, etc.

Huddle House has all your cravings and at a very low price. I love the hashbrowns with cheese. I can not go in there without getting some. Until next time, Happy Dining!

Statesboro Herald's Ratings
Food Rating: 1.8 out of 5
Service Rating: 2.5 out of 5
Atmosphere Rating: 1.5 out of 5

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Of course after reading your blog I am very hungry! I've always viewed Huddle House as an imitation Waffle House, and I've never been as a result of this. I may go in there one day, but I think that I am still a little sceptical...great blog though!